Friday 24 June 2016

Sea Kayaking Reflection

So Sea Kayaking all I can say is it was a great experience and it was really wet. I felt like it was really cool as kayaking is out of my comfort zone. Not only was the Sea Kayaking cool the whole trip was, the instructors were awesome the camp had a really cool vibe and everyone had a really good attitude towards the trip this made the trip very fun for everyone. It was hard work doing everything in the rain like putting up tents, kayaking, sleeping, cooking and lots of other stuff, but we battled through the wet ground, the wet tent and the rain everyone put 100% effort into this trip and its something everyone should be proud of. Know one said no know said I don't want to know one said I can't, but everyone said they will...

2 comments:

  1. Bailey, this has to be your best reflection to date. I think you have a really great 'grasp' on what a reflection entails. You've thought about the experience in a broad sense and reflected on that, rather than the individual events that unfolded. Great stuff Bailey! mrsinton-white.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reflection Bailey!!! Christine Russ

    ReplyDelete