Thursday 19 May 2016

Cave stream [Reflection]

When I got to school I was buzzing with excitement, Mr S-W checked our packs to make sure we had the right gear.
When we got to cave stream everybody rushed to the toilets like a pack of wolves, we got to the mouth of the cave, when I saw it I knew this was going to be special.


Mr S-W walked into the mouth of the cave to check the the depth of the water, we watch as more and more of his body disappeared under the water at this point it was up to his armpits “Wow” I thought that's deep.
About ¼ through the cave we were asked to climb up on a ledge I was at the back and Cooper was sitting on my foot and leg, mr S-W said to turn all our torches off so we did we stayed like that for about 1 minute when mr S-W screamed out AHHH we all knew that he was trying to scare as but everyone just laughed as we jumped back into the water. About half way through I lost the feeling in my feet and legs and all I could here was laughing and talking.
Near the end of our journey we came across a ladder that we needed to go up but we had to wait for the other group to go up the ladder we must have been waiting for ¾ of an hour before I finally climbed up the ladder and out of the cave…

I will definitely come back again.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to do something you have never done before!!! Christine Russ

    ReplyDelete